Hi~ this time I want to talk about series or anime series. As you know, I love japan culture and anime/manga, and the lasts moths I was obsessed with My Hero Academia (Boku no hero academia).

I like different types of genre, like action, sci-fiction, adventure, horror, thriller, shonen, seinen, etc. etc. but if I have to say why I like this series is because I love heroes. This anime is inspired for American heroes like DC and Marvel, but the different is the 80% of the planet have powers (or quirks in this case), so to be a hero is a job and have schools to reach this career.
The summary of the anime is how a quirkless boy want to be a hero, Izuku Midoriya, how is a big fan of heroes in general, but especially to All Might. Despite for his lack of powers he want to enroll in a Hero Academy, called U.A, but for an accident involved his childhood friend his destiny change, because All Might see his heroism in action and want Izuku to herderite his quirk.
It’s a funny show of heroes, but I like how the students want to reach his dreams and want to be the best. To be honest, my favourite character is Bakugo Katsuki, I love his determination to be the number one hero, is smart and strong, but he is a jerk… Yeah... I hated him from the first chapter he appear, he is a bully, rude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person. But I feel identified with him because represents the youthful immaturity, anxiety and how he suffer from his failures; the reality slapped his face very hard, how the society look to him and how weak he feel compared to other students looks so human to me.
In the anime he has a little grow, but in the manga… God, not only will you end up loving and admiring him, also you will worry to death for him. I won’t say more or I would tell you a horrible spoiler for his future.
I recommend to read the manga but if you are a only anime watcher I have to warn you.... DON’T LOOK TWITTER!!!! THERE HAVE MANY SPOILERS FOR YOU!!!




I've never seen this anime, but I hear and read about it. I'm a anime fan too, my favorite is "kuroshitsuji" and "terror resonance"
ResponderEliminarwow!!!... When I finish "One piece" (in Netflix), I'm going to watch this anime!!.... Sounds very funny!
ResponderEliminarI still remember when I started watching My hero academia, at that time they were already broadcasting the second season while I was starting the first, and with a friend we always talked about the episodes. Then I entered the fourth year and I did not have time to watch anime because I focused on studying for psu. Now I will continue to see it taking advantage of the fact that there is a little time!
ResponderEliminarGosh, BNH is an anime that has been on my list for too long and I never find a moment to watch it (the same thing happened to me with Haikyuu until I finally saw it this year). I'm definitely getting closer and closer to dropping everything and seeing this entire anime and if I need more, which will probably happen, I'll move on to the manga for sure!
ResponderEliminar