My favorite food

My favorite food is buttered salmon. its ingredients are salmon, butter, oregano, and lemon juice. In a simple look is delicious and easy to cut with the fork, the best of all it is goes well with other types of food and its very filling. I usually companied with mashed potatoes.

I love this food, but rarely eat salmon due to how expensive it is, so I eat it in special occasions, like goes to a restaurant or elsewhere. It’s like my “out food” because of my bad habit to be picky with the food and this is easy to me to eat.

Of sweet things I like ice creams (strawberry, chirimoya alegre, vanilla, etc), lemon pie and cakes. My boyfriend always feed me with this thing when we date, we watch movies or cook for me. The last time he cooked cake for our 3th anniversary of relationship and make a cake dipped in chocolate, I don't remember all the ingredients he used to make the cake itself, but his cakes always are very delicious. Is weird that I don’t became fat for all the candys he give me (I still weight 44 kg) but he gains more weight than me. I only hope that neither of us have diabetes in the future.

 

Comentarios

  1. How sad that salmon is so expensive, I would like to always eat my favorite food (although I do not have hehe). Also how sweet that you associate foods that you like with spending time with your boyfriend, it sounds sweet, fun and comfortable ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Salmon I also like, although very juicy, it is complex to prepare salmon because it is dry if you do not worry about the temperature and cooking time. Desserts for me are my weakness, everything is very delicious!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario